CEO of Nestlé Health Science S.A.
Date of birth:
French, English, German, Spanish and Portuguese
Married, 3 children
- 1 Oct 2014 - CEO Nestlé Health Science S.A.
- 1 July 2014 - Designate CEO Nestlé Health Science
- 2011 – 2014 - President & CEO Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals Inc. (USA)
- 2010 – 2011 - Corporate Vice President Region NECAR (North EU, Canada, Australasia), Boehringer-Ingelheim GmBH
- 2009 – 2010 - Corporate Vice President of Cardiovascular and Metabolism Franchise, Boehringer-Ingelheim GmBH
- 2002 – 2009 - Novartis Pharma (Switzerland, Region Europe and Spain)
- 1995 – 2000 - Nestlé (Switzerland and Brazil)
- 1993 – 1995 - R&D Project Manager, Bula & Fils (Switzerland)
- MBA, INSEAD, France
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing, EPFL, Switzerland
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, University of California, UCLA, USA